• Struggling with your aging body. arthritis, hair loss, vision and hearing changes. It’s hard on a girl!
• Feeling stuck in a dead-end relationship (or job!) that saps your energy but too scared to leave. “How will I make it without…(fill in the blank here: the unfulfilling job or draining relationship?)”
• Putting off taking better care of yourself because you are just OVERWHELMED with life
• Stifling your creativity and curiosity because of your “I’m too old for that” fears
• Knowing there must be a better way but you just don’t know how or where to begin
• Life should be more fun! Right? “Is this all there is?”
• Clarify, build confidence in yourself exactly as you are today. Warts (and wrinkles) and all.
• Know yourself better. Feel secure in who you are as a woman no matter what challenges you may have.
• Find your passion and creativity in yourself, your home and your relationships.
• Create a life that aligns with your values and brings you a deep sense of contentment and peace.
• Embrace your deepest desires in becoming the woman you’ve always dreamed of.
• Learn to trust your intuition. You really do have all your answers!
Listen! You have all the ingredients to make your life AMAZING! (Right now!) You just haven’t found the path to get there...yet...until now!
I’m here to walk alongside you as your guide and cheerleader. My goal is to give you the support, feedback and direction to help you reach goals you never imagined possible. Together, we can make your dreams about you come true!
While the truth can sometimes be tough, it can also set you free. You can always be sure I will be completely honest with you as I encourage you to be honest with yourself in the name of deep healing and powerful self-insights.
It all begins with learning to stop judging and evaluating ourselves. To stop labeling ourselves and simply accept ourselves, fully as we are, with an open heart. Unconditional self-compassion is the path to bliss.
I want to share it with YOU! If I can be where I was and now be where I am, you can create the miracles you are dreaming of having in your life, too. Let me guide you there. I know the way!
I have been able to share this amazing information with many women and help them understand the cause of their pain and find the peace and purpose they were missing in their lives. It’s so much easier than you think it is!
Looking for the meaning behind everything and trying to be open to learn why all of this was happening. I took a deep dive into more of this. It felt like my only option if I wanted to remain on this planet. (Yes, I am not proud of this but I did contemplate suicide. It really was that bad.)
I poured myself into learning how my thoughts created my feelings. That was a new concept for me. I was always the victim of every situation because I believed the circumstances created my feelings. Once I understood I could choose how I wanted to feel, everything changed.
I began feeling more empowered about my life. I got another certification in Life Coaching and really began to change my life. I decided if I could be that low in my life and change everything by learning to understand how my thoughts were creating most of my pain, I wanted to share this with others.
Then I lost the weight, found the man of my dreams and created new, loving and supportive relationships with like-minded, amazing women. I found purpose and meaning, finally.
I was 60 lbs overweight, alone (with my 2 cats) and was relying on my kind-hearted nextdoor neighbor to be here for me. Up to this point, I had struggled with extreme pain related to having arthritis in both hips along with arthritic scoliosis in my back. I was only 55 years old! I felt like I was 80.
After my second hip replacement, I was terrified to go home from the hospital because I knew I would be alone. (Mostly) It was a very dark time in my life. I felt old, fat, hopeless and often asked myself, “What is the point of my life? Why am I even here?” I was just existing. It was excruciating.
I also struggled with my finances. I barely made enough money to survive and almost had my house repossessed.
• I have been skydiving, ridden in a hot air balloon and a helicopter.
• I was a SCUBA diver for years. I’ve been diving in: the Puget Sound in winter in a wetsuit! (Brrr!) Went shark diving in Fiji (this was actually on purpose), got surrounded by grey sharks in Maui (this was NOT on purpose!), and also dove in Belize.
• I owned horses for years, used to be on a mounted drill team and rode in parades and rodeos!
• I have traveled all over Europe and hiked all over Mt. Rainier in Washington.
• I was married for 20 years and have been divorced for as long.
• I graduated from Le Cordon Bleu with a 4.0 with honors...I can COOK!
• Photography is a life-long passion of mine.
• I have 2 amazing sons and 3 talented granddaughters.
• I snow skied most of my life and blew out both knees with anterior cruciate ligament tears. (Once when I was 16 and again when I was 24) I think this is why my back is messed up, too! Lol.